Transfer to Beneficiary
If the share are to be transferred direct to a beneficiary, the following documents are to be provided to the PO Box address:
- 'Transfer form for non-market transactions'
- Original share certificate(s) or if this cannot be located, a 'Certificate Replacement Request – Executors/Administrators'
- Certified copy of Death Certificate
- Either a) Certified copy of Probate
- Certified copy of the Will, and
- 'Small Estate Statement and Indemnity'
Certification of Documents
All copies of original document such as probates powers of attorney, birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, etc. should be certified that they are a true and correct copy of the original document and state the name, title and address of the person certifying the document.
The certificated should be made by a person who is in the State or Territory of certification has the authority to witness a statutory declaration.
Photocopies of documents should not be accepted in lieu of originals unless certified with original signatures.